Lokoloko solid color vinyl
In this section we offer a multitude of trendy plain colors, as well as gradients, coming to compose these a family that will increase as time goes by, providing your project with infinite creative color possibilities.
Solid colors, color palettes and gradient colors
The application of these smooth or degraded colors to your walls, furniture, floors... will provide, without having to discard, a radical renovation of the surface where you apply them. The change will be much richer if you try to mix the plain color with textures or a mural, the change being even more impressive.
With plain color you can easily achieve a change in the perception of space, play with psychology, motivating, animating and changing the mood of the viewer, therefore, the psychology of visual perception and chromotherapy come into play.
A section whose colors have been studied according to the most avant-garde currents and future trends, each one studied so that they resemble the Pantone and Ral charts as much as possible. A highly appreciated category and in which several linear meters can be delivered in a single piece.
Characteristics of Lokoloko's plain colored vinyl
Plain colors have the same behavior and treatment as the rest of the self-adhesive vinyl available at Lokoloko:
- Spanish manufacturing and design materials, complying with the demanding European quality standards.
- Repositionable adhesive during installation, becoming permanent once the installation is finished after hours (according to the weather and temperature, this time frame fluctuates slightly).
- Back and gray adhesive to avoid transparencies, you can cover surfaces of different colors with soft tones without affecting the design of the vinyl, with Lokoloko adhesive vinyl you will never have this serious problem.
- 160 microns thick and thermoformable, as it is a polymeric material you can mold it by applying heat to save slight curves in the area to be decorated.
- Thermoformable material, resists large changes in temperature for 24 continuous hours without alteration, from -50ºc to 100ºc
- Resistance to seawater, as well as all kinds of inclement weather, humidity, sun, dust, rain, snow...
- Resistance to solvents and chemical products, the film is resistant to most oils, greases, fuels, aliphatic solvents, weak acids, salts and alkalis 72 hours after bonding and at room temperature.
- Tensile strength.
- Approvals: 22a StVZO, German Highway Code, ABG Certificate no. D5518.
- Fire behavior DIN EN 13501-1, DIN 75200, DIN EN 13501-1, C-S2,D0: Flame retardant, limited smoke production and does not produce flammable droplets.
- Fire resistance ASTM E 84-07 Class A.
- Certificate UL 969 (USA), CSA C22.2 No.0.15 (Canada)
- The prints are certified by international organizations with the UL ECOLOGO, GREENGUARD, PEFC, FSC seals.
- Prints meet AgBB 3 criteria.
- Nickel-free inks, odourless, do not give off carcinogenic vapors and 100% ecological.
- The only approved inks for children's and sanitary spaces.
- Plain colored vinyl printed with inks that make them suitable for interior or exterior, presenting maximum durability against ultraviolet rays.
- Custom made on request.
- Possibility of customization on request.