Decorative vinyl wall decals is a material like plastic with a adhesive base to can paste it on a lot of good surfaces. Really good for interior decorations.
The package contains a sheet of vinyl sticker, a small Lokoloko sticker and a business card.
It has 3 layers:
• Transfer paper: It's the first layer we can see and it helps us to traslate the vinyl to the surface confortably and keeping all element on their positions. You can cutter them to put every element when you want to modify the design how you want.
• Vinyl: It's de main material. It will be pasted on the wall.
• Silicone paper: It's the last layer where the adhesive face of the vinyl is protected.
We recommend straight and smooth surfaces like these:
If you has dudes, ask us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Depend of the surface you can paste it in wet or dry method.
Yes, of course if the wall's relief is light. You need be patient to paste it. Push with fingers to be sure all surface is in contact with the wall's paint.. This videotutorial wills help you.
We recommend to paste the vinyl sticker in the next 15 days since you buy it to be sure it will look so good.
If you has painted your wall, just wait for 15 or more days to paste vinyl on it to be sure it's completly dried.
No, you can't. When you take off the vinyl of the wall it breaks and stretchs.
These are the more useful tools you need to paste your vinyl sticker on the wall or door:
• Dry and cleand rag: To clean the surface where we will paste de vinyl decor.
• Soft palette: You need it to make pressure when pasting the vinyl.
*Tips: If you don't have palette, wrap a card with a rag.
• Cutter and scissors: Cut tools are very important to make easer the installation process.
We'll use the scissors to cut the silicone paper (where the vinyl is on first).
The cutter is used to poke air bubbles under the vinyl. Poke and put pressure on it.
• Painter tape: To place the vinyl before pasting it on the wall. You can make marks on the corners too.
• Measure tape: Use it if you need to put your vinyl desing with precision.
• Hairdryer: Sometimes whe could need a hairdryer to attach the vinyl better, overall on walls with gotele paint.
The surface must be cleand and dry. Dust particles can detach the vinyl, so to avoid it be sure all surface is clean with a dry rag. Very recommended.
Decorative vinyl installation is easy. Take a look to our tutorials in Youtube to learn the best steps and tips.
The vinyl to decorate furniture is a great material to change te look our doors, tables, cupboards and more elements of our home. Our designs are digitnal printing protected with matte or glossy finish. You can clean de surface. No problems :)
It's very easy and you just will take a few minutes to complete the process. Check this video and learn the best steps.
raise a corner of the vinyl and pull up to separate it of the surface. If you warm it with a hairdryer it will be easier.
Don't worry. The printing is protected by the matte and glossy finish, so the desing will be good for long time and you can clean de surface with water.
We offer the possibility to choose every design of our wrapping collection and select the floor finish to paste on your kitchen, bedroom or living-room floor. You can wash if and it's antislip.
Ask us if you need more info: email@example.com ;)
- The fisrt step is to clean the floor where you want to paste it. It must be dry too.
- Depend of the design you can cut sahpes or just paste the full sheet.
- Take a look to these videos to learn about :)
Our vinyl are made to stay on places like kitchen, bathroom and porch, so don't worry about humidity or water.
Yes. It's very important to select the colour you want. By default you see black, but that's doesn't mean the blakc colour is selected. If you select nothing the information will be empty. To be sure, please select the colour :)
This option help us to simulate the colour of our wall and combine with the vinyl together. It's the best way to know if is the perfect colour for our home.
The Reflected Direction option allow us change the desing to, for example, paste it on a gloss door and see it from the other side. Shop windows, shower screens...
Some of our design are made by several element and shapes and the sizes of de pack are named by S, M, L and XL letters. You can see the sizes of all shapes in the images gallery.
All our designs of vinyl to wrap furniture have 4 sizes (widht and high): 120x95cm / 150x95cm / 180x95cm / 205x95cm.
You can see them on the images gallery.
Yes. If you need a differtent sizes or change some colour, just send a text to firstname.lastname@example.org we will give you the best solution.
You can clean the surface in dry and wet method. You can use a lot of products to clean and water.